Tuesday, August 28, 2012

First Time For Everything.

Ella had her first day of 1st grade! And, it was her first day at Hunter Elementary. Ella is a shining star I tell you what! She amazes me daily. She has grown to be such a smart, beautiful and talented little thing. I was so emotional dropping her off. For some reason I was affected more this year than last. I think it was a combination of her first day being gone ALL day and watching her lock her bike up like she was 10! Last year she attended Diamond Ridge Elementary. We loved the school, it was new, well organized and offered a french immersion program. But all of her friends were at Hunter Elementary and I felt like I was depriving her of having the kind of experience that makes elementary school so memorable. Not to mention it was so much farther away, she was never able to walk or ride her bike there. I think that is what made this year so special. I know we made the right decision enrolling her at Hunter. Her smiling face says it all!



 Ella waiving at her BFF!
 Ella hugging her BFF. 

Look at her locking her bike up like a pro. LOVE HER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment