Sunday, October 21, 2012

Peace, Love and Gardens

This weekend we went to the  International Peace Gardens. I had never even heard of this place until a photographer friend of mine told me about it and oh my stars..... I LOVED this place! It is such a cool place to take pictures, and let the kids run around and learn about all the different countries. It's so cool finding hidden gem's like this in Salt Lake.



Tiny little swiss house for a tiny little boy.








 Andy and I being geek burgers with a side of dork sauce!
It was practically raining leaves in this garden. Andy has it on video tap. It felt like we were in a dream. Amazing!



 Rowan was obsessed with this statue... Ha ha
 This is a beautiful Chinese garden. So Cool!
Gwen practicing her model pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment