Friday, November 2, 2012

Day Two... FREEDOM

Day two of being thankful... I am thankful for my FREEDOM!!! It sounds cheesy and a little grade school-ish, but I really am so grateful for the men and women that fight for our freedom. Andy and I went out and voted today and as I was standing in line I was thinking about how not too long ago women weren't even allowed to vote. I think we take this privilege for granted. It is such an amazing thing that maybe, just maybe, your one vote can make a huge difference. YOUR voice can be heard! That is what makes America so awesome. I overhear people talking politics; agreeing and disagreeing... Mainly disagreeing, and some may see it as hostile situation... I find it fascinating. We as Americans have a CHOICE. We don't all have to agree but we can agree to disagree. I love that. Our freedom is so important and it's important to teach our children about how our country fought so hard for us to be free. GOD BLESS AMERICA! 




No comments:

Post a Comment